This screen is displayed by tapping Other Reports in the Easy Books menu. Two reports - Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet - are available direct from the main menu. This screen lists all the other reports available.
- Trial Balance - Lists all your accounts and their balances on a particular date. Each account shows either a debit balance value or a credit balance value, listed in either the debit column (Dr) or credit (Cr) column.
- Monthly Breakdown - Shows a monthly breakdown of the total revenue (income), total expenses (outgoings) and how much profit the business made. The report runs over a period of time, which defaults to the current financial period.
- Cash Flow - Shows the flow of cash in and out of the business broken down into three activities of Operations, Investing and Financing.
- Transaction List - Allows you to review all the transactions linked to a single account in a period.
- Audit - The audit report lists all your accounts, their opening balances at the report's start date and all the transactions that affect them balance over a period of time.
- VAT Return - Calculate the amount of VAT your business owes and perform a VAT return, consolidating your VAT accounts at the end of each period.
Aged Debt Reports
- Customers - Find out the level of credit you are giving to your customers and identify customers that should be chased for payment.
- Suppliers - Monitor your outstanding debt to suppliers.
- Best Sellers - Shows your product sales, grouped by the income account and ordered by the amount of profit each product had generated for your business.
- Stock Report - Shows how much stock you have purchased and sold in a time period. This report can be used to guide a stocktake.
- Hours Worked - Shows how many hours were spent working for customers.