What benefits are there in moving to the website edition?
- App updates are delivered more frequently.
- You're less likely to miss an important update, as the app will show a window of what's changed when you open it.
- We can help resolve billing problems without having to refer you to Apple support.
- Occasionally we get reports of 'weird' behaviour in the Mac App Store edition. We've never managed to reproduce them here, but it seems that problems mysteriously 'go away' when using the website edition instead.
If you downloaded Easy Books from the Mac App Store you can move to the web site edition by following these steps. We start by assuming you already have Easy Books installed from the Mac App Store.
- First, use the app to make a backup of your data (just in case).
- Download the app from the button below.
- Delete Easy Books from your Applications folder, but don't use any cleanup programs such as Clean My Mac.
- Move the downloaded copy of the app into your Applications folder.
- Open it and it will download the latest version.
We really hope you enjoy using Easy Books!