This screen is displayed by clicking Other Reports in the Easy Books sidebar. The screen allows you to run the following reports:
- Profit and Loss - Produces a Profit and Loss report (also known as an income statement) for your current financial period. See: "Using the Profit and Loss Report".
- Balance Sheet - Produces a Balance Sheet. See: "Using the Balance Sheet Report".
- Trial Balance - Lists all your accounts and their balances on a particular date. Each account shows either a debit balance value or a credit balance value, listed in either the debit column (Dr) or credit (Cr) column. See: "Using the Trial Balance Report".
- Monthly Breakdown - Shows a monthly breakdown of the total revenue (income), total expenses (outgoings) and how much profit the business made. The report runs over a period of time, which defaults to the current financial period. See: "Using the Monthly Breakdown Report".
- Cash Flow - Shows the flow of cash in and out of the business broken down into three activities of Operations, Investing and Financing. See: "Using the Cash Flow Report".
- Transaction List - Allows you to review all the transactions linked to a single account in a period. See: "Using the Transaction List Report".
- Audit - The audit report lists all your accounts, their opening balances at the report's start date and all the transactions that affect them balance over a period of time. See: "Using the Audit Report".
- VAT Return - Calculate the amount of VAT your business owes and perform a VAT return, consolidating your VAT accounts at the end of each period. See: "Using the VAT Return Report".
Aged Debt Reports
- Customers - Find out the level of credit you are giving to your customers and identify customers that should be chased for payment. See: "Using the Customer Aged Debt Report".
- Suppliers - Monitor your outstanding debt to suppliers. See: "Using the Supplier Aged Debt Report".
- Best Sellers - Shows your product sales, grouped by the income account and ordered by the amount of profit each product had generated for your business. See: "Using the Balance Sheet Screen".
- Stock Report - Shows how much stock you have purchased and sold in a time period. This report can be used to guide a stocktake. See: "Using the Balance Sheet Screen".
- Hours Worked - Shows how many hours were spent working for customers. See: "Using the Balance Sheet Screen".